This page has moved to a new address.

Review ★ Innisfree Real Skin CC Cream

A S T R O P H O R I A: Review ★ Innisfree Real Skin CC Cream

This page has moved to a new address.

Review ★ Innisfree Real Skin CC Cream

A S T R O P H O R I A: Review ★ Innisfree Real Skin CC Cream

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Review ★ Innisfree Real Skin CC Cream

Hi!

Today I will be reviewing the Innisfree It's Real CC cream as my second CC cream review! I still have to review the Tony Moly Luminous Pure Aura CC cream (wow, that's a mouthful).


Description
This colour controlling cream contains magic colour capsules that modifies and adjusts to your natural skin tone on contact, creating a vibrant and healthy looking complexion. It contains Jeju mineral powder, Jeju green tea, and Jeju camellia (any other ingredients are not listed). The Jeju ingredients brighten dull skin. The 4-free system means that it is free of talc, benzophenone, acrylamide, and artificial ingredients.







Like the lipsticks, the CC cream comes in a box made of recycled paper. The information is also printed with soy ink, which is more environmentally friendly than the typical ink.



It only comes in one shade, which means the formula will change to match your skin tone. The formula is a really light pink (appears white after fixing the curves of the photo) in colour, with tiny capsules which are visible under close inspection (the camera refused to focus on it OTL). As the description says, the capsules are supposed to adjust to your skin tone to create an even, healthy looking complexion. The CC cream has a light herbal scent; although I'm not a fan of herbal stuff, I don't find it bothersome. It's really lightweight, and blends out very well.




The cream does a decent job at matching my skin tone after a few minutes, so my face doesn't look a few shades lighter than the rest of my body. However, it is still lighter than my skin because I've gotten darker from being out in the sun. It is really sheer in terms of coverage, and by really sheer, I mean it doesn't cover up much since the redness on my face is still semi-apparent after application. Additional concealing is necessary afterwards.

It has a dewy finish that will give your face nice glow. The dewy finish can either be a pro or a con depending on your preference. You can opt for a matte finish by applying a finishing powder on top of it, if you don't like the dewy finish. Like The Face Shop's Aura CC cream, it claims to have whitening, anti-wrinkle, and sun protection functionality.

I haven't experienced any problems with the Innisfree CC cream drying out my skin, or causing breakouts. It lasts for a fair amount of time (~4-5 hours with Bourjois healthy balance unifying powder) before there are traces of shininess; but in all fairness, it was it was really hot for the past week and a bit.

In my opinion, this CC cream would work best with combination or dry skin since it's quite moisturizing. Overall, it's good if you don't need a lot of coverage (ie. the condition of your skin is good/really good), and you're looking for a lightweight product that will give your skin a healthy, natural glow. However, this is not the product for you if you're looking for something with medium to full coverage. In general, BB creams provide more coverage than CC creams.

Pros
+ Lightweight
+ Moisturizing
+ Sun protection (SPF 30, PA++)
+ Smooth application
+ Brightens skin for a healthy glow
+ Hygienic packaging

Cons
- The dewy finish can be mistaken for greasiness, especially since it's so hot right now = u=;;
- Very sheer

Rating: ★★★★

Would I repurchase? No. I like that it is moisturizing so it would be good in the cooler months, but the coverage isn't good. There are better CC creams on the market, for around the same price or more. Personally, I like the Face Shop's aura CC cream a lot more.

Where to buy? I bought it from f2plus1 for $15 USD (link), like the rest of my Korean cosmetics. You can also buy it from: Yesstyle ($32), Amazon ($26), ibuybeauti ($25), w2beauty ($24), and sing-sing-girl@ebay ($15).

I will make a comparison post with face swatches and oil tests once I get the Tony Moly CC cream review out of the way~

Please follow me on bloglovin' if you haven't already * A*. I also made a twitter LOL.

Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home