This page has moved to a new address.

Review ★ Missha The Style Stay All Day Stick Eyes

A S T R O P H O R I A: Review ★ Missha The Style Stay All Day Stick Eyes

This page has moved to a new address.

Review ★ Missha The Style Stay All Day Stick Eyes

A S T R O P H O R I A: Review ★ Missha The Style Stay All Day Stick Eyes

Saturday 14 September 2013

Review ★ Missha The Style Stay All Day Stick Eyes

Hello everyone!

I haven't posted in awhile OTL...

But, I'm finally back from vacation, and I have survived 2 weeks of school. I keep telling myself that starting early will be worth it when we get an early winter break LOL, because most universities started a week later than mine due to orientation/frosh week. I'm already stressed out at the thought of all the assignments that will be due eventually = A=;;. 

Anyways, today’s review will be on Missha’s The Style Stay All Day Stick Eyes (it's an eyeshadow pencil)! I’ve never used any Missha products before these, including their ever so popular BB cream. But I’ve always thought their packaging was really nice looking. Nonetheless, this product is great!



Description
A waterproof eyeshadow stick with a long-lasting, rich formula. The two colours allow for 'easy colour matching' (the colours are coordinated).

I bought:
★ #1 Gold & Deep Brown
★ #3 Pink & Brown Grey

They also come in:
★ #2 Beige & Chocolate
★ #4 Peach & Khaki
★ #5 White & Blue





They come in a sleek, black box with a simplistic design. The pencils themselves feel heavier than your average eyeshadow pencil, which gives a ‘luxurious’ feel to them since products that feel cheap tend to light. There’s a colour on each side of the pencil, one that can be used as a highlight for your eyes (inner corner and/or bottom eyelid), and one that can be used as a base/all over colour or outer crease shade. You can twist the sides to get more product out. The actual pencil tip is tapered and flat, rather than cone shaped or rounded. 



There's a fair amount of colours available that are very wearable, and there's one with a turquoise colour for those who are looking for a pigmented pop of colour!


I bought them because I wanted a shimmery white or pink colour that worked well for the inner corner of my eyes. I like using a pencil for the lower lid more because eyeshadows tend to have fall out, or they’re not as pigmented as I’d like them to be. The texture is very smooth and creamy, and the product is very pigmented. It easy to blend the colour with a finger or brush before it sets, so you can have a very intense or soft colour, depending on the look you're going for!


The product claims to be waterproof and smudgeproof, which is a huge plus because the last thing I want is my eye make-up to smudge because it makes me look like a raccoon, or just really haggard. I ran it under lukewarm water for around a minute, and it still looked the same, so it is waterproof.


The lighting changed so it doesn't appear as dark as the previous 2 photos~
It is smudgeproof in the sense that it stays put throughout the day; however, it will smudge if you rub your eyes. In the photos I swiped my finger over it with some pressure and it smudged. But realistically, I find that most eye products with a creamy texture (probably because of the oils or wax) tend to smudge if you rub over it, so it's fine as long as you don't rub your eyes or something along those lines.

I still recommend wearing a primer or applying a powder eyeshadow on top to set it for extra insurance, so that it won’t smudge or crease, especially if you have oily eyelids. 

Verdict
I really like this product because it doesn’t fail to deliver. It’s drugstore priced at $9.90, so you don’t have to break the wallet for it. It’s a good alternative for the more expensive eyeshadow sticks that can be found in Sephora, although Missha doesn’t have the same variety of colours from brands such as Urban Decay. It has a long-lasting formula that stays put throughout the day, and the colours are very wearable for everyday make-up or for a night out (softer/natural eye make-up vs. heavy/intense make-up). Most of the colours work well together, so you can mix and match different sticks too (the turquoise/blue is a little more of a stretch)!

Pros
+ Pigmented
+ Blendable
+ Nice packaging
+ Versatile colours
+ Waterproof
+ Doesn't smudge throughout the day
+ Smooth texture

Cons
- None

Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Where to buy? I bought them from f2plus1 for $9.90 USD (link). You can also find them at the following places: amazon ($11.59), cosmetic-love ($12.62), kpoptown ($8.80), koreadepart ($8.20), and testerkorea ($8.80).    

I will have my giveaway post, and a post about my vacation eventually OTL, perhaps within the next week or so~

Do you use eyeshadow pencils, normal eye shadows, or both?

Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home